D. Mark Marcouiller
D. Mark Marcouiller is principally involved in the practice of real estate, commercial lending and corporate law and is presently a member of the Real Estate and Title Law Sections of the Iowa State Bar Association.
Mark is a native of Des Moines, Iowa having graduated from Dowling High School in 1972. He earned an undergraduate B.S. degree in Business Administration from Drake University in the spring of 1976. In the fall of 1976, Mark was accepted into Drake University's Graduate School of Business and College of Law. He earned both post-graduate degrees during the normal three-year period usually allocated for law school, graduating with a Masters Degree in Business Administration (M.B.A.) and a J.D. Degree in the spring of 1979. While attending Drake Law School, Mark served as a member of the Law School Moot Court Board.
Iowa (1979 - Present)
U.S. District Court (N.D. of Iowa and S.D. of Iowa)
Professional Recognition/Honors & Accomplishments
AV® Peer Review Rating by Martindale/Hubbell
- Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Board of Directors of the Des Moines Chamber of Commerce
- Advisory Counsel for United States Small Business Administration
- Des Moines Business Leadership Institute
- Chair, Social Committee of the Des Moines Golf & Country Club
- Member, Dowling Catholic High School Foundation Board
Mark and his wife Jennifer have two children, Katie and Nicholas. Their family is active in school, church, and community activities in Des Moines.