Mark R. Adams
Mark R. Adams is a shareholder at Wasker, Dorr, Wimmer & Marcouiller, P.C. joining the firm in 1999. His practice includes life insurance, corporate, business, tax, real estate, utility, probate, trust and estate planning.
Mark was born in Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa on October 30, 1952. He graduated from Dowling High School in 1970 and received an undergraduate B.A. degree in Business Management from the University of Northern Iowa in the spring of 1974. He earned his J.D. degree in 1977 from Drake University Law School in Des Moines. While at Drake University Law School, Mark received the American Jurisprudence Award for Excellent Achievement in the study of estate planning.
Iowa (1977 - Present)
U.S. District Court (N.D. of Iowa and S.D. of Iowa)
United States Tax Court (1990 - Present)
Professional Recognition/Honors & Accomplishments
AV® Peer Review Rating by Martindale/Hubbell
- Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Highland Perpetual Maintenance Society, Inc.
- Past President Southfork Homeowners Association, Waukee, Iowa
- Past Board Member of St. Boniface Catholic Church, Waukee, Iowa
- Board Member and Past President Southwest Iowa Game Club
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association
Mark and his wife Michelle have two children, Elizabeth and Mark, Jr. Their family is active in school, church, and community activities in the City of Waukee and great Des Moines area.